Message from President
Miura Engineering Co.,Ltd. (MEC) was originally established in 1948 to meet a need for personnel consulting service. In the course of personnel consulting service, MEC expanded its business area for technical engineering service. In 1975, MEC introduced "High Pressure Steam Boiler" technology and its manufacturing license in Japan from BAMAG VERFAHRENS TECHNIK GmbH, West Germany.
Since then, MEC has grown steadily as an all-round engineering company providing total engineering service for edible oil industry fields, including overseas customers. MEC has always addressed the needs of tomorrow, and continued to develop new technologies and expertise.
Today, MEC has constantly achieved engineering contracts for edible oil plant, facilities and machinery, from planning and design, procurement and construction. Campro deodorizer technology from Cambrian Engineering Co.,Ltd. , Canada that MEC has introduced in 1982 is the core of MEC's engineering technology, meeting strong demand for high quality of edible oil.
It is a management concept of MEC which has continued asking what MEC can contribute for the needs of customers that are always diversified. As long as MEC continues having this posture, I am sure that new step-up will be generated by MEC.
From now on, MEC will make the best effort so that your expectation may be met.
|Miura Engineering Co.,Ltd.|
- September 1948
- Started as the Labor Management Consultant
- June 1958
- Started Entrusted business for Metal Welded Test Laboratory
- November 1976
- Settled License Agreement for High Pressure Boiler with Bamag Verfahren GmbH, West Germany
- March 1979
- Settled License Agreement for Steam Energy Saving System with Sodeti SA, France
- June 1982
- Settled License Agreement for Campro Deodorizing System with Cambrian Engineering Co.,Ltd, Canada
- June 1984
- Settled License Agreement for Zenith Refining System with AB Pellerin Zenith, Sweden
- June 2021
- 39th anniversary of Campro Deodorizing system in Japan